Monday, March 22, 2010

My first award!

Wow! I got an award! I'm so impressed! It's from AmandaK at Blogger Towne.

Thanks, AmandaK !

BTW, Blogger Towne is a pretty cool social networking site- so go join now....you can never belong to too many of those, right?

Since this blog is about living on the road, whether part time or full time, I'm going to be looking at some of the new bloggers I've seen who blog about their travels, or their journey just reaching the road.

So over the next day or two, I will award 15 blogs with this very same award.

Stay tuned to see who gets the award, and get ready to read some great writing. Who knows where these bloggers have been in the last few weeks?

So ya'all come back, bring along a cup of campfire coffee or maybe a beer and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I found your link from Beth. I likes your blog.

    new friend new friend la la la la la laaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Me, you can't be me...I'm Me.

    My uncle laughs because I sign emails "Me"

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what! I have another award for you. Now, this is one I made on my own, inspired by the blogs I love to read. You can pick your award up at my other blog: http://www.thecurlyblogger.com/2010/03/one-addicting-blog-award.html

    Enjoy Mother-Blogger!

    ReplyDelete